Monday, December 10, 2007

It's the time of the year again!
if I had a choice of Birthday or Christmas Present or 2 into 1,

I'l like to have...
(not in order of preference)

1) In-Ear Phones.
I really think this will make the whole ipod touch package thingy more complete, i'd get this anws but not yet. $69 for the basic ones from Apple shop.

2) Nike Watch (Leather Strapped).
Yes the one i wore did not belong to me but it felt so good on me. i want to get it for myself $120 after discount. sigh.

3) Air ticket to HK or Japan.
Ok i think this is q impossible. HK so that i can at the same time go job hunting. someone please provide me w the kick-start to my career in HK.haha. Japan... hmmm becos i know i'll be hosted there? 想起来就有some sort of mixed feelings. sigh. $300~$800

4) International Buffet at Rendezvous Hotel
been drooling over their buffet for months. havnt got the right mood/ appetite to try it. my girls should know.

5) all of the above

Can't tink of anymore material goods i want at the moment.
of Cos i'd hope to be happy and a clearer picture of wat i want in life.
yes new year resolutions. need to work that out.


very simple right?