Wednesday, November 29, 2006

exam day2 - tunnels

have you ever felt too lazy to do your exam? i have.

yesterday.. after attempting 2/5 questions, i stopped writing and thinking altogether. stared into empty space for 10mins. and then force myself again to read the next question and churn up thoughts for the answer. later after each question, i gave myself time in between. just couldnt wait for time to pass. well maybe it's a result of the long exam hours(2.5hrs) or bcos i have too little to write.

i think that is laziness to the max. lazy even to write my answers for exam.

i have good reasons to hate myself :{
oh great! another 2.5hrs paper later.. and wat am i doing? videos and blog...
then again... it's my LAST PAPER. WHO studies for their last paper?!
though it's only my 2nd paper but a last paper is a last paper.

ok i'm giving myself all the reasons to slack again.

but i'm not hopeless i guess, since i have self-awareness. hahaa.. ok crappy. ah well...

but can anyone help me with the video i just posted? it can't be played after abt 3 secs.
this is wat i call corrupted videos. annoying.