Monday, November 20, 2006

i'm BACK!

amazingly.... while i tried to create a new blog AGAIN, i managed to come into this page where i can create an entry. hahhaha :S i didnt get my blogger user name wrong ok, its just that blogger sux. they linked me to google while i signed-up with them. why can't they make things simpler for busy(or maybe not-so-computer-literate users) like me.

ah well....many things had happened ever since.. mostly unpleasant ones unfortunately. firstly.. the place where i enjoyed for 2.5hours of take take take, EAtEATEAT and 24 hours of HELL. --SAKUKA--













given a choice, i'll not go back to that place again. but who knows after a mth, i may be silly enuuf to let myself fall into the temptation again and repeat the whole cycle of falling sick and getting all depressed, dehydration from crying and lao-sai-ing, waking up with a plastic bag just in case of any puke.sigh.
thank God and my lovely parents for the TLC. i'm much better now.



out in AMK central now.. just like how i did it for my O lvls.
need to be in an unfamiliar place faced with strangers to be in the mood