Thursday, March 15, 2007

mid week randomness

oooh baby, there is
aint no mountain high enough
aint no valley low enough
aint no river wiiiiiiide enough
to keep me from getting to you......!
hahaa this song just started running in my mind... out of nowhere.

thinks i finally start to miss my dear dear :(


Just recently, someone mistook me for a younger sis of Serene, who herself looks very young n cute too lah. gah. I give up trying to look my age. I shall start to ENJOY looking young (like a sec 2) /tanned /slightly fleshy / cute / pinchable/ squishable etc etc etc. not everyone can look young ok? neh neh neh neh!

next up for dance...
aiming to correct my lines and improve on my techniques. i so sark at my basics! i need to start from scratch (again). thanks for ur help, WZ!!! am seriously looking forward already.

talking abt dance, just this evening, was trying to help my bro choreo some dance moves for his 'AVIVA Superstar' which is supposed to take place this Friday at their annual DND. Apparently, he got into top 3 and he's really been working very hard for it. Wrote his own song, Lyrics and Music, played his music , recorded them down, designed his jacket with iron-on Swarovski crystals! omg, as a sister, how can I bear to see him resorting to watching learn-how-to-dance videos on youtube?!

he was happy with simple steps i taught (mostly from wushudance HAHA), i think he's picking up fast for a first timer. shall upload some videos soon... ho ho ho