Thursday, March 29, 2007

sorry for not blogging for so long..
lazy laaa
these days when i try to type something, my comp will be going against me by typing the 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' on it's own and i'll be working v hard backspacing them away. lucky times like now when it decides to take a break, is when i can type something with ease. phew.
DU and DnD photos will be up soon.. please visit YY's blog (yytellmewhy.blogspot.com) for updates first if u cant wait.

dear's family is going to spain and portugal this May. They booked my tic and needed me to decide within one day for the trip. unfortunately i wont be joining them this time cos my parents didnt approve of it. but then, if i were to visit Europe, i would wanna go to Italy... and ROME.. and also Deutschland, i can converse a bit in Deutsch ok. and most imptly Austria, where the sound of music was filmed! that will take me a longer holiday, maybe backpacking with frens, if i can get a long leave, if i can get a job, if my job is good enuf to allow me enuff savings. if if if ..

if i graduate.