Tuesday, October 9, 2007

still in Seoul !!!

ahhh finally sophia and eelian are back to join the group..
fen and i gave them one Big hug upon seeing them haha
really missed sophia for that one day, surprisingly :P
i guess thru the trip i've learnt a lot more abt the group
naturally i found myself sticking to the ones who would put a smile on my face.

as much as the others find the chinese kids annoying,
i REALLY MISS THEM
they're a joy even to look at
being w them for just the few days,
actually just 2 nights which we visited their hotel rooms and chatted w them more,
they are such a loveable bunch.
(there's a love letter written for me n Fen which i will attach later when i upload my pictures.)

i suppose the children chose to stick to me n Fen
bcos they felt the same kind of affection we had towards them..
just like how we can tell if someone still cares for us..
it's shown so much thru their actions and attention and sensitivity given.

last day for the final rounds of shopping~!
my legs are going to chui from late night DongDaemun Shopping. bah.
shopping here is 10 times more exciting than in HK.
we found problem finding where to start our shopping from,
really bao1 luo2 wan4 xiang4

cant wait to see my parents' smiles on wednesday,
not so much to see me
but they will be getting lovely gifts! :P