Friday, November 23, 2007

我又拿MC了
Staring at the monitor for 8 hours daily is not as simple as imagined
sometimes it'd give me nausea and dizziness at the end of the day. to act busy is also another thing to master
been working hard since I came back from Korea
that's 6 weeks non-stop ok
*gives a pat on my back*
finally a day off to rest for the accumulated tiredness.. ahhhh...

whees.

I actaully think I'm too free these days,
i actaully planned to make lil things for a very stressed out fren
who's gg to take exams soon, just to show some encouragament
i'd still as usual, make sthg nice for my lil army brother who comes back home on Fridays.
am pretty sure he'll be appreciative and would Not Question my sincerity and kindness. (ahem)
hope he brings back good news this weekend abt his postings.


so i went to the doctor, still undecided on e complaints between constipation and dizziness. As i entered the Doctor's room (first time in this clinic), I see a Male, ok-looking young doctor. so i thought, ok i 'm not gg to let him observe my pi4gu3, it'd be so awkward okay. so i decided to use 'Nausea and Giddiness from too much desk-bound work' to get today's MC.phew.


~~~~


thnk God I spoke to a fren over msn this morning, only to know tt the offer ends today! i'm so really excited. it'd be an early bday/ christmas gift for myself.

++++++Ipod Touch++++++


can't wait to lay my hands on it.

p/s I do welcome accessories to go along.. e.g. silicon cover, earphones etc etc
Hahaha