Friday, November 2, 2007

my gosh
blur blur
everyones so blur
was informed only mins ago that my ISO course which the HR has applied for me to attend
is supposed to be 1 Nov and 2 Nov!! haha
so me and my 'new boss' totally are oblivious about it
heng the Organisors are nice enuff to let us change the dates w/o additional cost.
deng..
the HR manager herself mixed tha dates up too
how can she blame us when in the first place we're not informed of the dates
it's funny

And there's this safety lecture for internal audits we had one of the evenings,
there was an essay test at the end of it.
so there were ard 8 of us who took the test,
my boss was the only one who FAILED IT and he's suppoesd be the
management representative for the company.hahaha
and surprisungly i got the highest score of 94/100 for the test *gloat gloat*
which doesnt mean anything lah hahaha most ppl didnt take it seriously.
its funny taking the same exam with ur bosses and see them scratch head over it
hur hur hur!~

ahh time to knock off soon
i'm gg to zao to town
meet my darling
lily teo li li
heee