Friday, December 29, 2006

busy week






Too many events and i rather catch up on my sleep esp with the weather



on Christmas Eve, gathered with his extended family for dinner, went for my church's Christmas play 'Dress rehearsal' which was quite impressive and reminded me that there is no much time left to develop the personal relationship with God.




Christmas day.. lunch with my family and watch Dvds, during the evening, Sec sch frens' gathering at Wen's place. she has an alfresco-balcony on the 24th floor.. where we can do bbq under the starss.. hee..didnt eat much.. nice to meet some, especially 'long lost' Sis Wendy who's becoming hotter by the day... and Dexter, the fren whom i enjoy conversing with.




a picture speaks for itself...





Family *Love* *Love*


this amount of food is definitely not enuff for me







just Classic






Girls lounging





Wennndi! =)

DexteR a.k.a Yaolin


And tiL thEn...

:)