Monday, December 11, 2006

byebye B3

finally got back to clear my room and to move out... probably the last time i've to do this :P with mum n dad's help, managed to clear everything in 30mins.

goodbye to my big big room and big bed. btw my ex-roomie moved out a bit b4 the mid-sem break which left the whole double room to meself! hwahhaah!



yes it's messy and it looks so barren even after a sem haaa...















some say.. 'wAh! shiok ah! such a BIG bed.. I also want....!'

but some Tom guy said.. ' Wa kinky ah.. so much space.. can maneuver around'

:S :S :S :S :S faint.

















i say.. there's only so much space you need when u sleep alone at night wat.


haha not suggesting anything ok. sheeesh!





Will remember the sweet memories and happy times spent with my friends here..'

This isn't goodbye =)