Monday, December 4, 2006

home

thank you Gor for the ride back to hall..
seriously was quite surprised when he agreed to drive me back, at this hour.
but papa would have done so if he doesnt agree to. but knowing that pa hasnt stop working since morning, i wouldnt ren xin to trouble him. so thanks again gor!
had a good chat with him in the car (tho mom told me not to talk to him while he's driving:P) we usually talk about serious stuff like future plans which usually happens only when he fetches me.. or we don't even talk at all at home, cos he's so in love with his little self-sufficient cozy room.
and so we did talked about my FYP, his GF, my BF, and studies..
do most guys face problem expressing their love for their siblings?
but i'm sure i do it quite well. hee

been spending a lot of time w my family members.
a lot more communication and casual jokes now.
and i really enjoy my lil brother's magic tricks. ;)