Thursday, December 7, 2006

rest day for me.
no waffles, no lab. yay!

it's been the same cycle every week for the past 4 months.
weekdays looking forward to interesting activities during weekends.
meeting up and communication only 1-2 days weekly. some good weekends leave me sad to start the new week, some not so good ones which leaves me disappointed and wonder why things work the way it does.
at times it involves his whole family. leaving us with no communication time. nehz.unhealthy!

i need planning, i can't just remain passive
have to speak up.. too much accomodating will make me into sthg else.



i picture myself by the sea.. on wooden planks of a kelong.
the person beside guides me as we hold on to a fishing rod each, and just 2 km away where the mini bbq stand is, live prawns sizzle.
the sky's so clear and blue.
i can smell the sea.
there's so much waiting to be done..
hiking, rafting, canoeing...

i want to be there..