Friday, May 4, 2007

I think i have a problem.

I am lack of self-confidence. this might not sound like me. but

I m scared to start work.

I seriously dont think i can take something serious enuff / serious for a period long enuff for someone to pay me a 2.5k per month. to do work. All the temp jobs i got in the past, wat i do is only 骗吃. means slack off and when it's about time they found out i'm a slacker, it's also time for me to go back to school. by then i'd hv earnt wat i need/want and i will never see them again, at least not in the office. haha. oh no i sound like a cheat.

Help!! am i the only one facing such a prob??

**********************************************************

on a brighter note,

anyways, thank you Emi, Farhan and Anisah for the good advices and affirmation.
I;m most likely taking up the position of Project Engineer!!!
I;m actually q excited cos the job scope is what i would wanna do and less technical.

I will hav early nights sooon, very soon.

will b working in clementi. Back to clementi, i shall say. bweah.