Tuesday, May 29, 2007

negative

feeling.

my senior at office was asking me how to interprete a graph with many funny symbols..
she continued asking.. what is this . what is that?

without any thinking
i blurted out..

'isnt this idiot proof?'

....
..
..

am feeling terrible about it now.


ALso,

ytd i was happily wearing my new shoes. Mum bought it for me from M*ndo.
and during lunch time, i noticed that one heel broke!!!
I wore it for not even a day! i was very sian.. the shoes isnt cheap at all! moreover, it's from my mum.

sent it back, and ask the salesgirl for an exchange.
she told me

' you have worn this before, and we cnanot do anything.
send it outside for repair yourself'

I was furious.

so i replied.

Hey this is ridiculous, I paid for this ytd, it spoiled on me and you're asking me to pay for my own repair now!?'
the girl had nothing to say.. she went back to her manager, mumbled to her, and came back to me.
'ok, you can send it in tmr, we repair to you'.

ok so i didnt wait anymore.
i got back home, had dinner and stomped down to AMk hub M*ndo.
Obviously the salesgirls have marked my face down
they tried to siam me when i entered. and the girl i 'demended my rights from' looked v scared.

so i sent it in, it will take a week.
ok shall see how they get it Repaired for me.

told myslf , i will not get shoes fro mthem again. lousy service. lousy shoes.

relaly didnt wanna be that-nasty-customer.