Wednesday, May 2, 2007

my Brother, is going to propose soon!!!

With his 0.Xcarats T*ffany&Co. Proposal Ring, which Costs >>>>3.5K!!!!???!!

It is so dazzling and the design makes the size deceiving cos it's ultra Shiny!!!! I told him to hide it or it will be gone tmr. haha. *grinz*

I wonder if my brother is so lack of confidence that he has to make up for it with such an extravagant method. haha.=p kidding
But like what he said, it's a once-in-a-life-time-thing, she should have the best for it. When i saw that glow in his eyes while he proudly shows off that ring, I know he wouldnt have any regrets in his actions.

That;s one of the v few things I admire him for, his courage and that want-to-do-then-just-do-it mentality. I wish i have some of that too.

Way to go, Bro!

She is going to say 'Yes' =) =) =)