Thursday, May 17, 2007

work

work has been great. I love the freedom, no difficult ppl so far, my superior is a nice uncle, christian, willing to teach me, colleagues nice to bring us to lunch n stuff and wats more, almost everyone uses msn in Office! haa.

i'm already given stacks of Textbooks/ notes and codes to read up. Huge pile!~ Feels like back to school. BUT work is diff, at least for this company or is it a Jap working culture, I was told by my superior that he DOES NOT WANT ME to work when i'm off working hours, when i mentioned that i wnana bring the readings back home to read.

ppl have been asking me wat i do exactly. i'm in k*so J*ban consultants...this is a pure Geotechnical Consultancy firm. dealing with monitoring and instrumentation works for on-going construction projs e.g. mar*na waterfront bridges, n*coll highway etc. checking for the ground movements and effects on surroundings. will talk more details later on. anw i;m doing engineer-engineer work, no managing, coordinating or other saigang.haha. learning new things each day. so far so good.

going to KL with wen, derek and SE for an express trip this weekend =p
I LOVE 5-DAYS WORKING WEEKS!